Help Center
    Help Center Home  
Ask a question     |  
Paypal Payments (0) (0)
Search answers
Home > About Unclaimed Money
How do I get my claim form & claim my money?
There are other people out there with your name, so you will not know with 100% certainty whether or not this money belongs to you until you submit a claim. Once you have located an account you beleive might be yours click on the information link located below the SOURCE {the state in which the account is located }. This will take you directly to the claim form for that state. Here you will find all your claim instructions and information you will need to submit your claim. On this page you will find a link to download and print your claim form. You can then simply fill it out and send it to the address we have provided. If you are unable to print out this claim form, you can use the address provided for that state to request your claim form via postal mail. The State Treasury will take it from there and notify you whether or not the money belongs to you. Good Luck!

Updated: January/18th/2005
Print This 
E-mail This
Post Your Comment
Author: affiliates
 Current rate: 
ID: 1122
Views: 14726

Affiliate Program | How It Works | Guarantee | Privacy | Order Now
Unclaimed Money | Useful Money Links | Link To Us | State Property List

Copyright 2002 All Rights Reserved. By use of this site you are specifically agreeing to
the terms of use posted on this site. You should click here to review them now.

When you perform a free trial search on we display the total dollar amount in unclaimed funds that we show reported by the appropriate government agencies. This does not guarantee that this money is 100% absolutely yours. What it means is that there is that total dollar amount shown by government agencies under your name and common variations of your name at the last time we had the information available to us was reported as unclaimed and is able to have a claim form submitted to be paid that amount. For more information please read our terms of use by clicking the link above.